Monday, January 11, 2010

Who the hell blogs?

Well, apparently everyone, including me. This is a solo project, I am selfishly keeping this thing focused on me. ME! None of that 'Williamson Family Living, Laughing and Loving Blog!'. I don't even have a pet to include. Just a lot of old shoes that I can't bring myself to get rid of and enough outdoor gear to equip a Mormon family. And my thoughts and opinions, which there are also enough of those to fulfill the minds of a group much larger than myself. I am more than willing to share the constant racket that is going on inside of my mind. Though I am going to attempt to stay focused on the insanity that can be my life and what I plan on doing with it.

Tomorrow I leave for Billings, MT. This is something I said I would never do. Ever. When I left the day after graduation in May, I pretty much slammed the door on the city while yelling 'It was fun, it was real, but it wasn't real fun! Go play in the freeway with a blindfold on!' Actually, my experience there was great, I was just more than ready to move on. And I tried. But I found that soccer just has too much of a hold over me to really move on. So I am going back to volunteer assistant coach at MSUB, work at the YMCA, coach a little club, and train with the team to prepare for tryouts. Hopefully. And that is the short story of my life at the moment.

More later.

2 comments:

Calise said...

Now we can blog together... though yours seems to have a purpose. Well done!

-Calise

Sara said...

Yay we can be trendy together! I just added you to my blog list, feel special.