Friday, March 12, 2010

The Taxman

All I have to say is that filing taxes when you have had six jobs in three different states over the course of the past 12 months is a serious pain in the ass. Especially when you're helpless and have your mother do it for you. Why does everything have to so complicated? Maybe if our government spent less money on ridiculous systems for doing everything and kept it simple we would actually be in the black as a nation FOR ONCE. I don't like the fact that I owe China about $30,000 because the people in charge don't have their shit together. It's a good thing us Americans continue to buy all of China's cheap, plastic crap so they have a reason to not cash in on what our government owes them.

ANYWAY.

This is where my rant ends because I could go on forever.

No comments: